Hi Readers and Viewers
In this episode, we are going to look at, How to embed a canvas app into a model driven app.
We talk about the following limitations:
- One canvas app per model driven form.
- Changes in each app must be published separately to reflect.
We talk about some tips:
- Change format of the section of the field where you have enabled canvas app control.
- Make the field appear in the middle of section so that your canvas app can get most space.
- Rename the display name of the field to something small so that it takes less space.
- If you’re adding control to a very important field like ‘Account Name’ maybe add it twice on the form on different location.
We look at different layouts where the app looks better:
- One column tab
- Two columns tab
- Three columns tab
Subscribe to my YT channel and follow my blog.
Hope it helps!