Hi Readers and Viewers
In this blog & video, we will look at the ease of using ‘Power Automate’ Mobile App.
First half of the blog talks about the app structure and components/features available (Almost everything is available)
Second half of the blog includes a video where I am demonstrating the app and also create a Flow via Power Automate Mobile App.
Download the app from apple store https://apps.apple.com/au/app/power-automate/id1094928825
Download the app from google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.flow&hl=en
First up, what’s available in the mobile app?
- You can check the sessions of your Flows here.
- You can check any notifications you received here.
- You can check the approvals list here
Browse Templates by Services
- Browse by services like Excel, OneDrive etc.
Browse Templates by Categories
- Browse by categories like mobile, featured, collect data etc.
- All your on-demand flows triggering on a button click are here or can be created from here
- All your flows will be visible here along with the last run status.
- All your button flows or on-demand flows will be visible here as well
- You can click on the flow to perform the following actions:
- Enable/Disable flow
- Edit/Modify flow
- Check owners/Share flow
- Run history of the flow
- Save as
- Delete the flow
- This is where all the settings for your Power Automate App/Account are available. Following actions can be performed here:
- Select/Change Environment
- Help and Support
- Contact Support (Support.microsoft.com)
- Suggest a Feature (Powerusers Power Automate idea page)
- License Terms
- Third Party notices
- Privacy (privacy.microsoft.com)
- Send usage data (yes/no)
- Give feedback
- How was your experience?
- Contact Support
- Visit community
- Open support ticket
Video on using the app here:
Hope you find it helpful!
Let me know your thoughts!
Subscribe to my channel and follow my blog.
Let’s keep sharing!